HappyForms Professional wordpress form plugin by The Theme Foundry File upload part Meet our Attachment part. Limit uploads by file size, file type and file count. Dashboard analytics See data on abandonment rates, device usage, form completion and more. Save abandoned responses Sometimes people leave before completing your form. Capture this data easily. Multi-page forms Split long forms over several pages. Easy drag and drop page creation. Open form in pop-up Open your form in a pop-up modal window. Easy to setup with a single click. Password protection Only let people who have a secret password see and respond to your forms. Form date/time scheduler Set your forms to show and hide at specific times and dates. Great for competitions. Limit number of form responses Limit the amount of responses per form and set how many responses people can submit. Unlimited forms and responses No hidden drip fees! Create unlimited forms with unlimited responses. Advanced filtering of responses Search your responses by form, time, status and device for easy responding. Poll part with live results Survey people and display results to visitors, including vote count and percentage total. Log IP addresses Along with every response, see metadata like timezone, platform, IP and language. Conditional logic Show or hide form parts or email different addresses with smart conditional logic. reCaptcha integration Put a stop to spam once and for all with super-effective and easy to use reCaptcha.
1.12.7 — March 27, 2020
- New feature: Added support for media in confirmation email content. The editor now allows to add images to email’s content using Add Media button. Other media types can be added as text links.
- New feature: Added support for media in Blanks part. This allows for embedding images, videos, and audio files in the part’s content directly.
- New feature: Added “Suffix” control to Web Address part.
- Improvement: Data received as PDF now follows conditional logic.
- Improvement: New “Confirm submission” control in Setup step. Form can be configured to display a confirmation message or redirect to web address on submit.
- Improvement: New autocomplete feature in “Redirect to web address” control for adding posts and pages URLs easily by searching in content title as you type.
- Improvement: Added “Limit files” checkbox control to Attachment part for specifying maximum number of files accepted by part.
- Improvement: Added a new label control to add more description to file counter in Attachment part.
- Improvement: Added a new label control for “Limit words/characters” feature in Long Text and Text Editor parts.
- Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
- Improvement: Various improvements to HappyForms UI.
- Bugfix: PayPal was misbehaving when in live mode.
- Bugfix: Stripe integration’s credit card fields were not initiated when form was set to display in overlay window.
- Bugfix: Payment part’s price conditions were not passing correct price to payment gateway.
- Bugfix: Conditional logic groups were misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Special characters in resumable forms had rendering issues.
1.12.5 — February 21, 2020
- Bugfix: Activity screen was misbehaving on WordPress versions prior to 5.1.
1.12.4 — February 21, 2020
- New feature: New control to limit how many times each individual choice can be submitted in choice parts.
- New feature: Added support for prefix and suffix in Short Text, Email, and Number part inputs.
- New feature: Added support for input placeholder in confirmation fields.
- Improvement: Various improvements to front-end styles and form builder UI.
- Bugfix: Phone part national convention was not displaying flag icons after unsuccessful form submission.
1.12.3 — February 7, 2020
- New feature: Validation messages section in Settings screen which allows for adding custom messages.
- Improvement: Various improvements to general look and feel of validation messages.
- Improvement: Improved accessibility of validation messages.
- Improvement: reCAPTCHA now allows to click submit button when empty, then displays validation message.
- Bugfix: Choices marked checked as default were displaying checked HTML attribute on front-end.